New World Little Garden Promotion 2017
Terms and conditions
- Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) is the promoter of the Little Garden Promotion (Promotion) and the Promotion is available at all New World supermarkets nationwide, Shoprite Inglewood and online at ishopnewworld.co.nz but excludes Fresh Collective by New World stores (Participating Stores).
- The Promotion runs for a limited time from 4 September 2017 – 15 October 2017 or until stock of Little Garden seedling kit collectibles (Collectible/s) have been depleted (Promotional Period).
- By accepting a Collectible, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. Foodstuffs may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Subject to the 'Starship Collectible' clause, a customer may choose not to accept any Collectible/s offered, but may not request any specific Collectible (see clauses under 'Collectibles available on a random basis').
How do you qualify for a Collectible?
- Each time you make an eligible purchase of $40 or more (spend excludes tobacco, cigarettes, Gift Cards, Christmas Club top ups and Lotto purchases) in a single transaction (Eligible Purchase) at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period, you will be offered, free of charge, a Little Garden seedling kit containing: one biodegradable pot, one seed mat, one soil tablet and one seed description label.
- The Little Garden seedling kit packaging contains growing and safety information.
- Subject to the 'Starship Collectible' clause, there are 23 different herbs, vegetables, flowers and fruit Collectibles available for collection as part of Little Garden 2017.
- A Little Garden seedling kit will be offered each time an Eligible Purchase is made (one x Little Garden seedling kit per $40 spent in one Eligible Purchase), for example if a customer spends $85 in one transaction they will be offered two free Little Garden seedling kits.
Collectibles available on a random basis
- Subject to the 'Starship Collectible' clause, each Collectible is available on a random basis. The Collectibles are pre-packaged in a box that doesn’t identify on the outside the specific herbs, vegetables, flowers and fruit seen within, so a customer cannot request a specific Collectible and there is no guarantee that a customer will be provided with a different Collectible each time an Eligible Purchase is made. It is not possible for New World checkout staff to identify any specific Collectible and these cannot be swapped at the checkout once issued.
- Subject to the 'Starship Collectible' clause, there are 23 different herbs, vegetables, flowers and fruit seeds to collect and grow: Beetroot, Bok Choy, Silverbeet, Kale, Red Onion, Butternut, Sweet Corn, Tomato, Coriander, Oregano, Thyme, Sunflower, Purple Tansy, Swan Plant, Nasturtium, Pansy, Sweet Pea, Lettuce, Cucumber, Watermelon, Courgette, Yellow Bean, Basil.
- New World are a proud supporter of the Starship Foundation. A special edition seedling kit will be available for $1 with all proceeds from the sale of the seedling kit going to the Starship Foundation (Starship Collectible). Only available from 18th September to 15th October and subject to availability. Foodstuffs reserves the right to limit the number of Starship Collectibles made available per person or per transaction. All other terms applicable to Collectibles, apply to the Starship Collectible, as modified by this Starship Collectible clause.
Collectibles not suitable for children under 3 years
- The Collectibles are not suitable for children aged under (3) three years, as they may contain small parts which could be a choking hazard. For this reason, Collectibles should be handed to the adult customer by checkout staff; please do not be offended if it is not handed directly to your child.
- Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Little Garden components (other than herbs, vegetables, edible flowers and fruit) should not be consumed.
- Seed performance is subject to growing conditions.
Other things you should know
- The Collectibles have been produced under a licence from the relevant intellectual property owner or licensor. Customers are not permitted by anyone associated with the Promotion, to copy, reproduce or otherwise alter any intellectual property rights residing in a Collectible or otherwise in the Promotion.
- While customers may on-swap Collectibles for free to enable collectors to obtain a complete set of Little Garden 2017 Collectibles, Collectibles (individual and sets) must not be on-sold.
- Neither Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion will be liable for any failure in the performance of the seeds to grow, any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the use or acceptance of any Collectible or Little Garden accessory sold, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs National Marketing Department on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 09 621 0600.