Little Garden share your stories photo competition terms and conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Uploading your photograph and entering this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
By entering, you:
- agree that Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (the Promoter) may publish and use as it sees fit, your uploaded photo or image, your first name and surname initial, the names of the people included in the photo or image if disclosed, the location, and any other information included in your entry (including what you are growing)
- confirm the photo or image is your property or that you have permission from the intellectual property rights holder in the photo or image to use it to enter the competition, and
- confirm that you have permission from anyone else featured in your photo (and if under 16 their parents or guardian’s permission) to submit and publish the photo in relation to the competition.
You acknowledge that neither the Promoter nor Facebook will have any liability in connection with the use or publication of your photo or image.
To the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify the Promoter and Facebook against any claims or liability associated with use or publication of the photo or image.
1. Who can enter?
- The competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
- To enter the competition you must be 16 years or older. If you’re under 16, your parents or guardians must agree to these terms and conditions and enter on your behalf. If you are under 18 and are selected as a winner, the Promoter will give the prize to your parent or guardian.
2. How long does the competition go for?
- The competition commences when entries open online here on 4 September 2017 (Competition Start Date) and runs until 14:00 on 23 October 2017 (Promotional Period).
3. How to enter:
- Upload your entry here by completing the form and uploading an image or photo of your Little Garden seedling kit during the Promotional Period.
- Photos and images should be in jpg format and be no larger than 2MB.
- Entrants may enter as many different photos as they like.
4. Where does my photo go?
- All eligible entries will be displayed here.
- If you submit a photo which shows other people you must have confirmed with those people that they also give their permission for the photo to be submitted and published by the Promoter.
- You agree the Promoter shall have the right to store electronically any photos or images sent in by entrants to the competition and to use the photos or images free of charge in any of their online and print publications as set out in these terms and conditions.
5. What kind of stuff could disqualify my photo?
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entry and/or not display or remove an entry if it believes the entry breaches any of these terms and conditions.
- Photos or images may be disqualified that:
- Breach another person’s intellectual property other than New World and Little Garden (such as another business’s logo or name).
- Breach any law or shows behaviour that is unsafe.
- Is inappropriate or is likely to offend a reasonable person (we celebrate creativity and free expression so we’ll be fair about it).
- Kids as young as 3 through to grown-ups like Little Garden; as a guide, a photo or image is likely to be offensive to our audience if it depicts dangerous behaviour, alcohol, drugs, weapons, nudity or degrades its subject, or features offensive gestures or language.
6. What prizes are up for grabs?
- There is one weekly prize of one $200 NZD New World Gift Card which will be awarded to different weekly winners (Weekly Winners), with a total of six prizes to be given away.
7. Weekly Winners
- The first Weekly Winner will be selected from all entries submitted from the Competition Start Date until 14.00 on 18 September 2017.
- The next Weekly Winner will be selected from all entries for each subsequent week with each week closing at 14.00 the following Monday (End of Week) and any entry submitted after 14.00 at the End of Week will be included in the next week’s selection of Weekly Winners.
- The last day of the Promotion Period is Monday 23 October 2017 at 14.00.
8. How do you pick and tell winners?
- The Weekly Winners will be determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will select the photos it believes demonstrates the best creativity and innovation and which showcases Little Garden in the best light as determined by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Weekly Winners will be selected after each End of Week.
- The Promoter will contact you by email if you are a Weekly Winner and if it can’t get hold of you within 48 hours of being selected, the Promoter will have to select another Weekly Winner. So make sure you check your email.
9. Publication of Weekly Winners’ photos and images:
- It is a condition of entry that Weekly Winners consent to their name, location and photo or image being used by the Promoter for public relations and marketing purposes without compensation. If you are a Weekly Winner, you also agree to participate in publicity for this promotion including allowing us to take a photo or video of you to use for publicity purposes.
- You agree the Promoter is permitted to store electronically any photos and images sent in by you to the competition and any other information you submit with the entry. You grant the Promoter the perpetual, transferable right to use the photos or images free of charge in any of its online and print publications including publishing it on its websites and Facebook pages.
- If, in the Promoter’s opinion at any time during the Promotion Period there are no suitable photos or images that can be displayed on its website or Facebook pages, the Promoter reserves the right not to display any entry or to not select a Weekly Winner.
10. Other legal stuff:
- The terms and conditions applicable to New World Gift Cards (as attached to the Gift Card) apply to the prizes. Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel, suspend, modify and/or recommence this competition at any time or to changes its terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any technical issues arising which prevent an entry being uploaded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request such further information as they may reasonably require in relation to any photo, image or the entrant. You agree to help us out with this request, including to confirm your ownership of the photo, proof of consent from any other people shown in the photo or any proof of identification or age.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will void an entry. If your entry is voided, the Promoter will choose another Weekly Winner.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. When you enter this competition your personal information may be used to conduct this competition and as set out in these terms and conditions. By entering, you consent to the use of your information as described above.
Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs National Marketing Department on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 09 621 0600.